Saturday 23 April 2011

Glee only reflects real life..........well the life I would love to live

I have just down-loaded more music from Glee onto my ipod.  I told Fiona (my partner) about my new music choice and she just rolled her eyes. She is a Glee lover, as I am, however the difference between her and I is that I live in a make-believe world where all things are solved by singing and dancing.  Fiona is a realist and I am an optomist, wishing for a different life rather than accepting that life really isn't so pretty.  Imagine a life where gay people were cool or at least accepted, where kids with disabilites were awesome and one could sing out their feelings when the need arose.

As a kid my favourite movies were Mary Poppins and the Sound of Music.  I really believe that musicals are the answer to all the world's woes.  Imagine a war solved by a duet.........lol.  Kind of silly but I know that music and dancing make my heart sing.  A musical on a down day always makes me feel whole. The following is my suggestion to make you feel better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Ysqz_sMU0

Warblers2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment